Monday 27 April 2009

Interesting: Infomercial Ratings

I can't say I've ever bought anything from an infomercial, and I doubt I ever will. However, I am often curious about what people who do the products have to say. Well now I don't have to wonder! I give you http://www.infomercialratings.com/
It's basically a site where people review all the crap wonderful stuff they buy from infomercials. Cool!

...and for the record I'll come clean. When I was a little kid I talked my mom into buying the Miracle Blade knives from an infomercial. In their defense I STILL have one of them and I still use it in the kitchen despite the fact that I once used it to make speaker stands out of pine planks and doweling rods. I'm not kidding either; I didn't have a saw and it worked like a charm. Who knew?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to look at this site from time to time. I don't usually buy stuff like this but I read the reviews and a handful of things seemed to be good. The site doesn't exist anymore!! Do you know if it changed names?